Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Ring of Women's Health - A ring for healthy women. Be fit, be active, exercise and love your body! Don't fall into obesity and laziness as so man

Forums     Login   Signup

The Ring of Women's Health

Manager: lilithezine
A ring for healthy women. Be fit, be active, exercise and love your body! Don't fall into obesity and laziness as so many Americans are doing so these days. Get off the couch and get active! - - - - - Websites in this ring DON'T have to be about health issues. This is a general women's webring, but at the same time we want to encourage people to maintain healthy lifestyles or if you're not healthy, strive harder to BECOME healthy. - - - - - 64% of adult American females are overweight! 36% are obese! 42% of teenage females in American are overweight or obese! Get off you ass America! Get outside and get active! - - - - Please also submit sites about AIDS/HIV, pregnancy, STDS, breast/lymph node cancer, anti-perspirants and tampons cause cancer and should have warning signs on them and anything else about female health in women and young women.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Motivational Cartoon - Treadmill with Laptop - 08/17/2013
I agree. People would run a lot more faster if it meant their downloads downloaded faster. It would be very motivational for people to keep jogging. Normally I don't post funny stuff like this but this time I made an exception.

Motivational Cartoon - Treadmill with Laptop

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy